Explore the ancient city which will reveal its secrets to you!
- The 1st century arenas, which could accommodate up to 8000 people for gladiator fights or plays.
- The 3rd century wall, built to protect the City against invasions and most of which still remains.
- The Gallo-Roman remains of the Museum of Art and Archaeology: In the basement, excavations have brought to light the remains of a 2nd century dwelling and the base of the 3rd century rampart made up of sculpted elements from the ancient buildings nearby.
- From 20 people
|per person||à partir de 15 €|
The price includes
Entrance fees and guided tour by an approved guide-lecturer.
The price does not include
Transportation and personal expenses.
Options and particularities
English, German, Spanish or Italian supplement: €1.80 per person.
- Visits possible every day except Monday and Tuesday.
- Bring good shoes
- Supplement on Sundays, public holidays and evenings:
- Beyond 35 people a second guide-lecturer
approval will be requested.
- Less than 20 people, on estimate.