Thanks to this visit, you will discover the main monuments of the city.
- The park and the remains of the royal castle, where Hugues Capet was elected.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral, an open book on four centuries of Gothic art.
- The Gallo-Roman wall, the cobbled streets, the mansions...
- The model of the city in the former episcopal palace (except Monday and Tuesday).
- From 20 people
|per person||à partir de 8 €|
The price includes
The guided tour by a certified guide-lecturer.
The price does not include
Transportation and personal expenses.
Options and particularities
- The circuit can be completed by visiting the Gallo-Roman arenas from the 1st century.
Duration: 2h30, supplement of €3.80 per person.
- English, German, Spanish or Italian supplement: €1.80 per person.
- Visits possible every day by reservation.
- Supplement on Sundays, public holidays and evenings: on estimate.
Beyond 35 people, a second certified guide-lecturer will be requested.