This listed building, a former mill of the Princes of Condé, is the heart of the hydraulic system which was used to convey water to the fountains and water jets in the gardens designed by André Le Nôtre.
Live the evolution of the mechanism over 3 centuries by activating an impressive wooden wheel from the 17th century then by plunging into the industrial revolution to the sound of 19th century machinery.
The height of modernism, the Pavilion also houses the laundry of the Duke of Aumale, fully mechanized, it is a real curiosity that remained in operation until the 1970s.
- From 20 people
|per person||à partir de 8,50 €|
The price includes
Tickets and guided tour.
The price does not include
Transportation and personal expenses.
Options and particularities
- Conference visit of 1h30, supplement of 70 € for the group.
- Request for quotation for visits after 6pm.
- Possibility of providing a closed room for picnics with a supplement of 4€ per person.
- Possibility of a guided tour based on a playful challenge on the symmetry of Le Nôtre's gardens: on request.
- Visit in English possible with a supplement of €20 for the group.
- Bring good shoes.
- Visits possible every day by reservation.
If there are more than 40 people, a second guide will be required.
- Less than 20 people on estimate.