A veritable symphony of gardens awaits you as you stroll along the paths of the Potager des Princes: a terraced vegetable garden designed by André Le Nôtre, but also a Japanese garden, a bamboo labyrinth, an exotic garden, a chess set made of pruned boxwood...
You can get up close to the animals that live in semi-liberty. At the bend in the path, greet the geese, listen to the peacocks singing and the joy of the children watching the rabbit race, the chicken race or the demonstration of the sheepdog Fuego.
In addition, you will find unique areas throughout the park, such as the theatre, the guinguette and the tea room.
- From 20 people
|per person||à partir de 9 €|
The price includes
Entrances to the site. Free to the driver.
The price does not include
Transportation and personal expenses.
Options and particularities
- Possibility of guided tour with the owner and designer of these gardens Yves Bienaimé or the Head Gardener with a supplement of €150 for the group.
- Plus: the possibility of adding a visit to the Pavillon de la Faisanderie and its hand-painted canvases from 1773.
All accompanied by the owner and designer or even a snack to be defined... (Price on request).
- Visit in English possible, with provision of an interpreter (price on request)
- Bring good shoes. Walk about 1 km.
- Visits can be made every day (except in exceptional weather conditions, when the site is closed).
- Less than 20 people on estimate.