The remains of the Cistercian abbey, founded by Louis VI le Gros in 1137, stand in a romantic park with a rose garden.
Admire the abbey chapel, built during the reign of Saint Louis, and its frescoes by Primaticcio, made in the 16th century.
In 1902, Nélie Jacquemart-André bought the property and transformed the place into a castle-museum. It brings together one of the most important collections of our time (furniture, paintings, sculptures, works of art) supplemented by the Jean-Jacques Rousseau collection of the Girardin family.
- From 20 people
|per person||à partir de 19 €|
The price includes
Entrance fees and guided tour by an approved guide-lecturer.
The price does not include
Transportation and personal expenses.
Options and particularities
Supplement of €1.80 per person for English and German languages.
- Bring good shoes
- Visits possible every day from 10:30 a.m.
- Supplement on Sundays, public holidays and evenings:
- Beyond 35 people a second guide-lecturer
approval will be requested.