Do you already think you know everything about Senlis?
You will be surprised by all that these guided tours will reveal to you!
Find out more about the 2024 calendar
- Booking is recommended (limited number of places) at 03.44.67.37.37
- Tickets and departures at 3:00 p.m. of our Senlis office, place Notre-Dame (except for the visit to Raray Castle)
- Prices per visit: 9 euros per person and 7 euros per person for under 16s and over 60s.
Book your ticket online to be sure to have a seat!
Do not hesitate to subscribe to our newsletter to know the next dates of visits.
Here are some themes that will make your mouth water. :
- “The hidden treasures of Senlis”: Are you curious to know what is hidden behind the high gates of private properties? Our guide invites you to discover it! Beautiful surprises await you: gardens, cellars and places to which only our guide has the key!
- “Senlis, fortified town”: Cross the centuries with our lecturer to witness the evolution of the city's fortifications, from the Gallo-Roman wall to the wall of Philippe-Auguste, and understand the need to protect oneself from Antiquity to the Middle Ages.
- "In the footsteps of Seraphine" : Let yourself be carried away by the madness of this endearing and original character, through his life and his works. Browse the filming locations of the film “aux 7 Césars” in the city and admire its resplendent colorful paintings.
- “Walk along the Nonette”: Go in search of this famous "seaside architecture" and discover the use of the river, which has shaped the urban landscape of Senlis for centuries.
- “How Senlis became Senlis”: City of more than 2000 years of history, from the park of the Royal Castle to the Quartier de Bon Secours, discover the history of the architecture of Senlis from the Roman period to the contemporary period. Visit for good walkers!