More than 1000 parking spaces are available within a radius of 300m around the city center.
Parking is shared between paid zones, in the city center and many free car parks.
The St Rieul, Tourisme (Cours Thoré Montmorency), Cité Judiciaire (Allée des Soupirs) car parks are free and only 5-10 minutes on foot from the town center with its shops and sites to visit.
New car parks :
The "Les Jardins Brunehaut" car park in the Ecoquartier
- Rue Daniel Boulanger
- First hour free
- Secure car park with 150 spaces, accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- 3 places for people with reduced mobility (PRM)
- 15 charging points for electric vehicles (cars, vans and even two-wheelers)
- From 9pm onwards, walk up to the entrance gate to trigger its opening
The St Lazare car park
- Rue Saint-Lazare, Fours à Chaux - Ordener district
- 172 free seats
- Open 7 days a week & 24 hours a day
- 8 electric charging stations will be available soon
- It is only a ten-minute walk to the city centre from this car park.
For the camper vans, parking is possible in the St Rieul, Cité Judiciaire and parking lots opposite the “Croix Rouge” (rue du Moulin St Rieul).
The market is held every Tuesday and Friday morning, we advise you to park in the outdoor car parks just 10 minutes walk from the city center.
In the city, vehicle traffic is regulated. A 30 km/h zone has been established in the city centre. It is materialized by special signage.
In the city centre, several car parks are close to shops and tourist sites, such as Parking du Reservoir (at the corner of rue d'Aumale and avenue Condé), parking at Place Omer Vallon and parking at Manse.
If you want to visit the castle and the Great Stables, we advise you to park in car parks P1 and P2. Price: 5€ for the day.
For the camper vans, parking is possible for the day in the P1 car park of the Château de Chantilly.
Download HERE useful information for car parks and their prices.