In the company of a City of Art and History lecturer, start the visit with the Lace Museum, to meet the lacemakers who in the 19th century produced the delicate and luxurious "black Chantilly lace", known throughout the world. 'Europe.
Chantilly hides small treasures forgotten by the general public.
Then, immerse yourself in the astonishing history of medicine from the past in the heart of the former hospital of the Princes of Condé to discover a rare collection of 120 18th century pharmacy jars.
- From 20 to 25 people
|per person||à partir de 18 €|
The price includes
Entrance to the sites and guided tour by an approved guide-lecturer.
The price does not include
Transportation and personal expenses.
Options and particularities
- Supplement on Sundays, public holidays and from 6 p.m.:
20 € for the group.
- Visit in English possible with a supplement of €20 for the group.
- Bring good shoes. 500m between the two museums.
- Visits possible every day by reservation.
- 25 people maximum.
- Less than 20 people: package of €360 for the group.