Come and meet us, we will give you all the tips for the destination!
Since 2019, the Tourist Offices of the'Cantilian area and of Senlis Sud-Oise have merged.
Objective : Pooling the means, assets and strengths of these two territories to create an attractive destination: Destination CHANTILLY-SENLIS.
The Tourist Office is a host of ideas for outings, visits, walks to discover the historical, natural and cultural heritage of the two territories.
The Chantilly-Senlis Tourist Office welcomes you all year round to two towns with remarkable heritage!
- Senlis reception office :
Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (5 p.m. from November to February)
Closed on Mondays.
Place du Parvis Notre-Dame
- Chantilly reception office:
Wednesday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Open Sunday from May to September.
Closed on Monday, Tuesday and Sunday.
73 rue du Constable
Our team :
President of the Tourist Office: Mr NANCEL Frédéric
Managing Director: Mr. BLANCHARD Pierre
and the 30 Board Members
Welcome service :
- Ava, Reception service, Senlis reception office
- Louison, Reception service, Chantilly reception office
- Alicia, Marketing Department, visits for adult and school groups
- Morgan, Marketing Department, adult and school group visits
Communication Department :
- Gwenaelle, Communication department, shop, parties and events
- Peggy, Communication Department, website, social networks, press relations, editions
- Handan, General administration, accounting department
Our services :
The Tourist Office, an essential point at the service of all visitors with a quality welcome!
- The Tourist Office, ideas for outings : Our holiday advisers are at your service to answer all your requests (accommodation, catering, tourist sites, leisure, etc.). A rich and varied documentation is at your disposal, including the Oise-Pays de France Regional Natural Park, Oise and Hauts de France.
Note: en sale at the Tourist Office, entrance tickets to the Château de Chantilly.
Every 15 days, the Tourist Office lists in its newsletter all the events of the destination. Sign up so as not to miss anything!
- The Tourist Office, practical information : Useful addresses, contact details for numerous clubs and associations, urban transport, etc.
- The Tourist Office, ideas for gifts or souvenirs : Books on Senlis and Chantilly, postcards, local products (honey, donkey milk soaps, etc.), sculptures, card games, personalized objects from Senlis and Chantilly (spoons, magnets, bookmarks, tourist tokens, porcelain …).
- The Tourist Office, ideas for visits: A wide choice of tours for groups and individuals organized throughout the year, provided by our team of tour guides.
- Guided tours for groups by reservation : The Tourist Office offers half-days or full-days with lunch. City discovery tours, thematic tours, on Senlis, Chantilly and surroundings (Château de Chantilly, Abbaye de Royaumont, Domaine de Chaalis…)…All our tours for groups HERE.
- Guided tours for school groups by reservation : Thanks to the wealth of the city's heritage, each historical period can be studied with the pupils. This is why we offer visits adapted to school programs. The Tourist Office is also in charge of educational activities for primary schools in Senlis. All our visits for schoolchildren HERE.
- Guided tours for individuals : All year round, our tour guides invite you to discover or rediscover Senlis with discovery tours, visits to the Gallo-Roman heritage or unique and privileged tours. All the program HERE.