This listed building, a former mill of the Princes of Condé, is the heart of the hydraulic system which was used to convey water to the fountains and the water jets in the gardens designed by André Le Nôtre.
Experience the evolution of the mechanism over 3 centuries by activating an impressive XNUMXth century wooden wheel and then plunging into the industrial revolution to the sound of XNUMXth century machinery.
The height of modernism, the Pavilion also houses the Duke of Aumale's laundry, fully mechanized, a real curiosity that remained in operation until the 1970s.
- From 20 people
Equipments and Services
|from 8,50 €|
The price includes
Entrances and guided tour.
The price does not include
Transportation and personal expenses.
Options and particularities
- 1h30 conference visit, supplement of 70 € for the group.
- Supplement of 50 € for the group of guide fees for visits from 18 p.m. and on Sundays.
- Possibility of providing a closed room for picnic with a supplement of € 3 per person.
- Possibility of a guided tour around a fun challenge on the symmetry of the Jardins de Le Nôtre: contact us.
- Visit in English possible with a supplement of 20 € for the group.
- Bring good shoes.
- Visits available every day by reservation.
For more than 25 people, a second guide will be requested.
- Less than 20 people on estimate.