The Senlis book fair takes place from Wednesday September 28 to Sunday October 2.
In the program :
- Children's authors' workshops in the school Thursday and Friday.
- The screening at the cinema of the film "King" Friday at 6 p.m. in the presence of screenwriter Jean-Baptiste Andréa (Femina prize for high school students, RTL-Lire prize).
- Guided tour “The Senlis of writers”, Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m.. This literary visit takes you in the footsteps of great writers that the City of Senlis has inspired such as Gérard de Nerval, Alexandre Dumas, Henri Leblanc or Daniel Boulanger. Departure from the old St Pierre church. Free, reservation recommended at 03.44.67.37.37.
- Entertainment and catering on weekends, on Place Saint-Pierre which will be pedestrianized for the occasion.
- The musical and drawn show " Anatole Latuile, the breathtaking show " not to miss Saturday at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m., at the Cinéma Jeanne d'Arc, in the presence of the authors, the illustrator and the singer Léopoldine HH.
- Signatures and meetings with the authors Saturday and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Second-hand book days on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Salle Jacques Joly, with the Friends of the Library of Senlis.
Download the full program:
Among the invited authors, you will find: Philippe Besson, Monica Sabolo, Melissa Da Costa, Nicolas d'Estienne d'Orves, Mathieu Menegaux, Mahir Guven, Jean-Baptiste Andréa, Claire Berest, Olivier Liron, Olivier Bal... and in youth: Olivier Muller, Anne Didier & Clément Devaux, Pierrick Bisinski, Jean Leroy, Greg Tessier, Catherine Ganz-Muller, Sophie Lebot, Nancy Guilbert… The ZTL editions (publisher for those who encounter “DYS-fficulties”) will also be present.